Each film that is submitted to MoovieTyme goes through a submission review process and an acceptance process. In the submission review process, we review your film from your MP4, YouTube or an online screener.
Once we have received and screened your film, we will contact you. If your film is accepted or we've contacted you for acquisitions, please refer to Acceptance Process below.
The film submission process:
- Please email us a link to an online screener or send a MP4 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will notify you within 2-4 weeks if your film has been accepted into the MoovieTyme database.
- If we pass on your film or television show it will not be reviewed a second time by our submission dept.
- Once your film or tv series has been accepted we will send you a Filmmaker agreement.
- All films or tv series accepted must be free and clear of any litigation and signed off by the owner of the project.
- We require you to send us all your high quality content in a MP4 format and trailer master, title card, movie poster, subtitles (if any), director head shot(s), director bio, press kits and any assets you use to promote your film to email@example.com
- In order for your film or tv project to be released on MoovieTyme we must have the filmmaker agreement in place. We will NOT release your film if we are missing the needed documents. Your information remains strictly confidential.